More Closet Cleaning

  • Josh Bluestein
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2012
      I have a few games that I'd like to sell. Interested parties should
      email me directly. We can try to arrange some sort of pickup or
      transfer method if you like, otherwise I will ship the games to you
      for whatever shipping costs (shouldn't be too much, but it depends).

      Any questions about game condition or edition or anything else, feel
      free to ask.

      Alba Longa - $25
      Die Siedler von Nurnberg - $25
      Iglu Iglu - $20
      Das Ende des Triumvirats - $20
      Monkeys on the Moon - $5
      The Nacho Incident - $5
      Scandaroon - $5

      Divine Right - $65 - This is the old-style small box version of the
      game, not the 25th anniversary edition. The box shows a reasonable
      amount of wear, and several missing counters have been replaced with
      homemade versions (doesn't affect gameplay).

      Josh