Gameday at Battleground Games June 9th

  • rhk_1
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2012
      On Saturday June 9th, the folks from Total Confusion are hosting a gameday at Battleground Games in Plainville MA. The times are from 10am till 10pm.
      We will have open boardgaming and a few role playing events. The boardgames are free and there will be a small charge for roleplaying. There will be teaching tables for people to learn new games. We are looking for volunteers interested in teaching games. We'll have times set up for 10:30am, 12:30 and 2:30pm. Contact me if interested.

      Rob
    • rhk_1
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2012
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "rhk_1" <rhk_1@...> wrote:

        > On Saturday June 9th, the folks from Total Confusion are hosting a gameday at Battleground Games in Plainville MA. The times are from 10am till 10pm.
        > We will have open boardgaming and a few role playing events. The boardgames are free and there will be a small charge for roleplaying. There will be teaching tables for people to learn new games. We are looking for volunteers interested in teaching games. We'll have times set up for 10:30am, 12:30 and 2:30pm. Contact me if interested.
        >
        > Rob

        Teaching schedule:

        10:30am
        Lords of Waterdeep - Matt