Silver Kingdom Ren Faire Jun 16-17

  • Harald Henning
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2012
      Hi All!

      The Silver Kingdom Renaissance Festival is being held Jun 16-17 this year. We have tons of great entertainers, a nice selection of vendors, good food, and of course some juicy plot for you to watch or get involved in.

      We are also featuring boffer tournaments - for sword, florentine, 2-handed, and sword and shield. Each tournament will have 3 grades of competition - master, apprentice, youth - so that everyone can have a shot at glory.

      So bring yourself, your friends, your family for a nice day out. Sunday is Father's Day - make dad a hero!

      Check out the web site at http://www.kingdomfestival.com
    • Harald Henning
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2012
        Hi All!

        The SKRF weekend is closing in - June 16-17 is just two weekends from now!

        Have you checked out the schedule at http://www.kingdomfestival.com/schedule.php? It is chock full of great entertainment.

        Additionally you will also find a nice selection of vendors, delicious food, and of course some juicy plot for you to watch or get involved in.

        Also, let me repeat the call-out for brave souls to enter the boffer tournaments: sword, florentine, 2-handed, and sword and shield. Each tournament will have 3 grades of competition - master, apprentice, youth - so that everyone can have a shot at glory.