Game Sale for Cambridge pickup, May 8 deadline

  • Scott Nicholson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2012
      I'm finishing up my move back to Syracuse from my sabbatical here in Cambridge.

      I'm doing my annual game sale, which you can find at
      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjQOSapPAzFfdEp4N25wWUVKMDh3UUdoalppRlpCOWc

      If you want to have me bring something back from Syracuse to Cambridge, I need to know by May 8th. You'll than have until the 24th to arrange pickup at my GAMBIT office by the Kendall T-Stop.

      If interested in something, let me know at scott@.... I will sign games if you would like.

      Thanks!

      Scott