NESFA gameday this Saturday

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2012
      Hello everyone. I do apologize for the very short notice as things have been very busy at the clubhouse making plans for new events and updating the window.
      There is, however, an open house game day this Saturday (the 5th) at the NESFA clubhouse at 504 Medford Street in Somerville. The bus stops right in the front of the place (take the 80 or 89) and if you'd rather drive in then please send me an email for info on options. Starts at noon and ends no sooner than midnight.
      Games of all types to choose from. Easy, hard, short, long, there's something for everyone. There's even video games.
      As always, there is no charge to come into play and you do not have to join the club. Simply show up, grab a chair, and start playing. See you there.
    • ranma1224
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2013
         Hello everyone. I do apologize for the late notice on this (been very busy). There is an open house gameday at the NESFA clubhouse this Saturday, the 14th, from noon to midnight. The clubhouse is at 504 Medford St., in Somerville (on the edge of Magoun Square).
         T access is via the 80 (closes bus), 89, and 101 bus lines.
         Please send me a message if you're planning on driving in for details.

         Plenty of games to choose from for all tastes and all skill levels. As always, there is no cost to come in to play. Also, you don't have to be a member or join the club to come in and play games.

         And, as a bonus, this month there is a second gameday. If you've ever felt you received less presents because your birthday is close to Christmas, if you don't feel like fighting with family members, if you have nothing better to do, than come on down on Christmas day. The doors will open at 2pm and stay open until midnight.
      • ranma1224
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7
           Hello everyone. Hope everyone had fun over the holidays. There's a gameday at the clubhouse this Saturday from noon to midnight at 504 Medford Street in Somerville.

           T access is available via the 80 (drops you off a block away), 89 (on Broadway at the major intersection), and the 101 (lets you off by Dunks).
           Where there has been a lot of snow that fell, the small parking got even smaller. If you can take the T, please do so. Metered parking on the street is also available.

           As always, there is never any charge for you to come in and play, nor do you have to join, nor do you have to be a member. It is 100% free. There's a wide variety of games to choose from for all skill levels and tastes. Hope to see you there.