Framingcon - is June 15th - 17th better than 8th - 10th ?

  • Muttstain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2012
      I have had a few people ask me to change the date for this. I know the 17th
      is Father's Day which is why I did not ofiginally want to do that weekend.

      Unless there is major support for the 15th - 17th, I will probably leave it
      where it is tentatively planned.

      Please let me know ASAP if one weekend is good for you and the other not.

      Also, I am looking at a Kickstarter game that seems to be in trouble, and
      may not get funded. Take a look and if you are interested, please support it.
      I have already pledged.

      _http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1187581581/kittens-in-a-blender-the-car
      d-game?ref=live_
      (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1187581581/kittens-in-a-blender-the-card-game?ref=live)