Gameday at Battleground Games Plainville, MA, 3/14/2012, 12:00 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2012
      Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group

      Title: Gameday at Battleground Games Plainville, MA

      Date: Wednesday March 14, 2012
      Time: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Wednesday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 2 minutes.
      Location: Battleground Games Plainville, MA
      Street: 25 Taunton St
      City State Zip: Plainville, MA 02376
      Phone: 508-316-1195
      Notes:
      All-day play at Battleground games. We start about noon and go till 10pm. We'll break for dinner about 5pm. Join us at any time. Open gaming for new and experienced players. We meetup the second Wednesday of the month.

    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13, 2012

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 13, 2012

            I will be there arriving about 1pm or sooner.

          Rob

          ________________________________

          Date:   Wednesday March 14, 2012
          Time:   12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
          Repeats:   This event repeats every month on the second Wednesday.
          Location:   Battleground Games Plainville, MA
          Street:   25 Taunton St
          City State Zip:   Plainville, MA 02376
          Phone:   508-316-1195
          Notes:
          All-day play at Battleground games. We start about noon and go till 10pm. We'll break for dinner about 5pm. Join us at any time. Open gaming for new and experienced players. We meetup the second Wednesday of the month.

          Edit reminder options Copyright © 2012
           Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy