Re: [Unity_Games] GSG Open Gaming, 3/6/2012, 6:30 pm

  • Phil Alberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2012
      WooHOO! The calendar entry worked!

      We're starting something new at GSG by extending an invitation to all
      gamers to join us the first Tuesday of every month at Battleground Hobbies
      in Plainville.

      I have no idea what games will be played. I'll be toting 1812 and Trajan.
      I'm sure Last Will will make an appearance or two.

      Game on!

      - Phil

      --
      Eastern MA Gaming