GSG Open Gaming, 3/6/2012, 6:30 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2012
      Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group

      Title: GSG Open Gaming

      Date: Tuesday March 6, 2012
      Time: 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm
      Location: Battleground Hobbies, Plainville, MA
      Street: 25 Taunton St. (Rt. 152)
      City State Zip: Plainville, MA 02762
      Notes: Everyone is welcome to join the Guy Stuff Gamers (GSG) when they meet at Battleground Hobbies on the first Tuesday of the month.

    • Phil Alberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2012
        WooHOO! The calendar entry worked!

        We're starting something new at GSG by extending an invitation to all
        gamers to join us the first Tuesday of every month at Battleground Hobbies
        in Plainville.

        I have no idea what games will be played. I'll be toting 1812 and Trajan.
        I'm sure Last Will will make an appearance or two.

        Game on!

        - Phil

        --
        Eastern MA Gaming