Thunderstone Advanced Pre-Release at TnT March 10th

  • ToysNThings Danvers
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2012
      Toys is hosting a Game Day for the new Thunderstone Advanced. Thunderstone Advanced has several new features including new starting decks that get you into the game faster, tailored monster levels, a double sided game board, and over 500 new cards. Price of Thunderstone Advanced is $50 (before our Unity Games discount)
      Our demos start at 1PM on Saturday and run until the last player leaves. we are also willing to run demos on Sunday for those who can't make Saturday. Those who take part recieve a special Avatar card.

      Thanks,

      Evan J.

      Toys N Things
      66 Maple St