Re: Framingcon wrap-up: Games Day at NESFA this Saturday

  • lisa_hertel
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 29, 2012
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Ronald J Kimball <rjk-games@...> wrote:

      > Oh yeah, I'm supposed to email you, so you can let me know about other game
      > nights. :)

      Well, there's a Games Day at the NESFA clubhouse this Saturday, starting at noon. You do not need to be a NESFA member to join us. We have several popular games, including a vast amount of Dominion; also 7 Wonders, Ticket to Ride (with expansions), Pandemic, and more. People are also welcome to bring their own games.

      We'll go until the last NESFA keyholder fades--very likely well past midnight. There is some free parking behind NESFA, and metered street parking ($1.25/hr) until 8pm. The NESFA clubhouse also has quite a number of books; if you hit a lull, you may be able to find a free computer. We also provide free popcorn, soda, & water.

      The clubhouse is at 504 Medford St., Somerville; to find our lot, set your GPS for 359 Lowell St. Public transportation is available (the #80 bus stops right outside, but there are several more buses which go up Broadway, a 2-block walk). If you're lost, call 617-625-2311.

      -- Lisa Hertel, clerk

      PS: don't let my 11-year-old son scam you, he's a really good gamer.