Toys N Things Sunday Afternoon Boardgaming, 2/26/2012, 2:00 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2012
      Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group

      Title: Toys N Things Sunday Afternoon Boardgaming

      Date: Sunday February 26, 2012
      Time: 2:00 pm - 12:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Toys N Things
      Street: 66 Maple St
      City State Zip: Danvers, MA 01923
      Phone: (978) 777-1897
      Notes: Open board gaming for new and experienced players. We start between 1PM and 2PM and run until the last game is finished or until the last player leaves. Bring your own games or use games in our boardgame library