Re: World Wide Catan Championships

  • rhk_1
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 9, 2012
      I talked to Chase yesterday and they did postpone the tournament due the snow that day. It has been rescheduled for this Saturday (11th) starting at noon. So people still have that chance to secure a semi-final seat at Total Confusion to win that trip to Gencon this year.

      Rob

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Rob Kircher <rhk_1@...> wrote:

      > I checked with Chase and there is a Magic pre-release the following weekend and there would be no room. So right now they are going ahead with tomorrow.
      >
      > Rob
      >
      > Lynda Shea <lynda.shea@...> wrote:
      >
      > >Rob:
      > >
      > >Charlie and I were planning to go, but, given the forecasted weather, we decided against making the drive. Is there a chance it will be postponed or is it going to happen snow or not?
      > >
      > >Thanks!
      > >
      > >Lynda
      > >
      > >Sent from my iPhone
      > >
      > >On Jan 20, 2012, at 6:07 PM, "rhk_1" <rhk_1@...> wrote:
      > >

      > >> Tomorrow there is a Settlers of Catan tournament at Battleground Games in Plainville, MA starting at noon. The winner gets to skip to the semi final table at Total Confusion at the end of Ferburary. The winner at Total Confusion wins a free trip to Gencon to play in the next round of the WWCC.
      > >>
      > >> Rob
      > >>

      > >[Non-text Öv–2&R×&VÆV6RF†RföÆÆ÷v–ærvVV¶VæBæBF†W&Rv÷VÆB&Ræò&ööÒâ6ò&–v‡Bæ÷rF†W'&Rvö–ær†VBv—F‚FöÖ÷'&÷rãÆ'#ãÆ'#å&ö#Æ'#ãÆ'#äǖæF6†VfÇC¶Ç–æFç6†V6&6vÆö&ÂææWBfwC²w&÷FS£Æ'#ãÆ'#àУÇ7â7G–ÆSÒ&F—7Æ"¦æöæR#âfæ'7³Â÷7ãàРУÂÒ×â×¢§Å&WGG"‡FÖÅ7F'EG¢§Â×âÒÓàУÆF—b–CÒ'–w'ÖÖÆ×6r"7G–ÆSÒ'÷6—F–öã§&VÆF—fS²#àТÆF—b–CÒ'–w'Ö×6r"7G–ÆSÒ'¢Ö–æFWƒ¢²#àУÂÒ×â×¢§Å&WGG"‡FÖÄVæEG¢§Â×âÒÓàРТÆF—b–CÒ'–w'×FW‡B"àТ

    • Lynda Shea
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 9, 2012
        Hey Rob!

        Did you see where we are supposed to get snow again on Saturday...uh oh!

        Lynda
         Lynda Shea

        Have a nice day!

        ________________________________
        I talked to Chase yesterday and they did postpone the tournament due the snow
        that day. It has been rescheduled for this Saturday (11th) starting at noon. So
        people still have that chance to secure a semi-final seat at Total Confusion to
        win that trip to Gencon this year.

        Rob

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Rob Kircher <rhk_1@...> wrote:

        > I checked with Chase and there is a Magic pre-release the following weekend and
        >there would be no room. So right now they are going ahead with tomorrow.
        >
        > Rob
        >
        > Lynda Shea <lynda.shea@...> wrote:
        >
        > >Rob:
        > >
        > >Charlie and I were planning to go, but, given the forecasted weather, we
        >decided against making the drive. Is there a chance it will be postponed or is
        >it going to happen snow or not?
        > >
        > >Thanks!
        > >
        > >Lynda
        > >
        > >Sent from my iPhone
        > >
        > >On Jan 20, 2012, at 6:07 PM, "rhk_1" <rhk_1@...> wrote:
        > >

        > >> Tomorrow there is a Settlers of Catan tournament at Battleground Games in
        >Plainville, MA starting at noon. The winner gets to skip to the semi final table
        >at Total Confusion at the end of Ferburary. The winner at Total Confusion wins a
        >free trip to Gencon to play in the next round of the WWCC.
        > >>
        > >> Rob
        > >>

        > >[Non-text
        >Öv–2&R×&VÆV6RF†RföÆÆ÷v–ærvVV¶VæBæBF†W&Rv÷VÆB&Ræò&ööÒâ6ò&–v‡Bæ÷rF†W'&Rvö–ær†VBv—F‚FöÖ÷'&÷rãÆ'#ãÆ'#å&ö#Æ'#ãÆ'#äÇ–æF6†VfÇC¶Ç–æFç6†V6&6vÆö&ÂææWBfwC²w&÷FS£Æ'#ãÆ'#àУÇ7â7G–ÆSÒ&F—7Æ"¦æöæR#âfæ'7³Â÷7ãàРУÂÒ×â×¢§Å&WGG"‡FÖÅ7F'EG¢§Â×âÒÓàУÆF—b–CÒ'–w'ÖÖÆ×6r"7G–ÆSÒ'÷6—F–öã§&VÆF—fS²#àТÆF—b–CÒ'–w'Ö×6r"7G–ÆSÒ'¢Ö–æFWƒ¢²#àУÂÒ×â×¢§Å&WGG"‡FÖÄVæEG¢§Â×âÒÓàРТÆF—b–CÒ'–w'×FW‡B"àТ

      • Rob Kircher
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 11, 2012
          We are looking for 4 more players if anyone is in the area to make it an official tournament.

          Rob