Bathing & Charity Auction ( Was [Unity_Games] UPDATE to "Closet Cleaning sale")

  • Craig Massey
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 2, 2012
      So true.  Usually Mark Edwards chimes in before the event with this well timed reminder so thanks for stepping in.  See everyone on Saturday.

      P.S.  The charity auction is running this year.  Look for a post tonight highlighting some of the available lots and procedures for the auction. We have a lot of great stuff and the proceeds go to a fantastic local charity - the Greater Boston Food Bank.  So check out the post tonight and bring some extra cash to get some great games both new and old while in support the Greater Boston Food Bank.

      Best,
      Craig

      Craig W. Massey
      cwmassey@...

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 2, 2012
        >Sorry, folks, when I looked at my calendar I thought it said "April
        >Fool's Day", not "Groundhog Day". My bad! Please ignore my original
        >message until April 1.
        >
        >Gotcha! (or at least I got 35 of ya!)

        Douchebag.

        --
        President, Sports Mogul Inc.
        cjd@...
        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 3, 2012
          I've tried to keep a low profile on the topic this year. I didn't want everyone to be paranoid about how they smell any time they come near me... then again I *do* judge you by your bodily hygiene, so there's that.

          See you all tomorrow!