Re: [Unity_Games] UPDATE to "Closet Cleaning sale"

  • hotc@walterhunt.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 2, 2012
      > As an admin for the group, lets just let this go everyone.  Nothing
      > productive is going to come out of ranting and raving.  Everyone back to
      > your pre UG anticipation.

      Agreed. I've moved on from "Unity through gaming . . . my ass!" With no
      apologies to Matt.

      Walter.

      --
      Walter H. Hunt
      hotc@...
      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 2, 2012
        Absolutely, Craig. What's really important to understand about all this is that everyone should bathe and use deodorant before coming Saturday. And don't forget gum or breath mints.

      • Craig Massey
        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 2, 2012
          So true.  Usually Mark Edwards chimes in before the event with this well timed reminder so thanks for stepping in.  See everyone on Saturday.

          P.S.  The charity auction is running this year.  Look for a post tonight highlighting some of the available lots and procedures for the auction. We have a lot of great stuff and the proceeds go to a fantastic local charity - the Greater Boston Food Bank.  So check out the post tonight and bring some extra cash to get some great games both new and old while in support the Greater Boston Food Bank.

          Best,
          Craig

          Craig W. Massey
          cwmassey@...

          ________________________________
          Message 4 of 18 , Feb 2, 2012
            >Sorry, folks, when I looked at my calendar I thought it said "April
            >Fool's Day", not "Groundhog Day". My bad! Please ignore my original
            >message until April 1.
            >
            >Gotcha! (or at least I got 35 of ya!)

            Douchebag.

            --
            President, Sports Mogul Inc.
            cjd@...
            Message 5 of 18 , Feb 3, 2012
              I've tried to keep a low profile on the topic this year. I didn't want everyone to be paranoid about how they smell any time they come near me... then again I *do* judge you by your bodily hygiene, so there's that.

              See you all tomorrow!