Re: [Unity_Games] UPDATE to "Closet Cleaning sale"

  • Craig Massey
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 2, 2012
      As an admin for the group, lets just let this go everyone.  Nothing productive is going to come out of ranting and raving.  Everyone back to your pre UG anticipation.

      Craig W. Massey
      cwmassey@...

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 2, 2012

        redhill459@... wrote:
        > Once an offer is accepted it's a legitimate enforceable contract. Just
        > because he took it back afterwards with some LAME EXCUSE .... doesn't
        > really matter! A contract is a contract!

        I replied offering to buy some of his games, but it's not worth my time to follow up. I'll just write a filter so I never see an email from him ever again.

        On the other hand, my post with the used AH games was legitimate. I still have the games and people are welcome to inspect them before buying; however, I will not sell to Matt.

        Scott

        `-- c8 ]
      • hotc@walterhunt.com
        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 2, 2012
          > As an admin for the group, lets just let this go everyone.  Nothing
          > productive is going to come out of ranting and raving.  Everyone back to
          > your pre UG anticipation.

          Agreed. I've moved on from "Unity through gaming . . . my ass!" With no
          apologies to Matt.

          Walter.

          --
          Walter H. Hunt
          hotc@...
          Message 4 of 18 , Feb 2, 2012
            Absolutely, Craig. What's really important to understand about all this is that everyone should bathe and use deodorant before coming Saturday. And don't forget gum or breath mints.

          • Craig Massey
            Message 5 of 18 , Feb 2, 2012
              So true.  Usually Mark Edwards chimes in before the event with this well timed reminder so thanks for stepping in.  See everyone on Saturday.

              P.S.  The charity auction is running this year.  Look for a post tonight highlighting some of the available lots and procedures for the auction. We have a lot of great stuff and the proceeds go to a fantastic local charity - the Greater Boston Food Bank.  So check out the post tonight and bring some extra cash to get some great games both new and old while in support the Greater Boston Food Bank.

              Best,
              Craig

              Craig W. Massey
              cwmassey@...

              ________________________________
              Message 6 of 18 , Feb 2, 2012
                >Sorry, folks, when I looked at my calendar I thought it said "April
                >Fool's Day", not "Groundhog Day". My bad! Please ignore my original
                >message until April 1.
                >
                >Gotcha! (or at least I got 35 of ya!)

                Douchebag.

                --
                President, Sports Mogul Inc.
                cjd@...
                Message 7 of 18 , Feb 3, 2012
                  I've tried to keep a low profile on the topic this year. I didn't want everyone to be paranoid about how they smell any time they come near me... then again I *do* judge you by your bodily hygiene, so there's that.

                  See you all tomorrow!