[FS] Closet Cleaning sale (FREE delivery to UG)

  • matthew horn
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2012
      I'm being forced to downsize my collection, so please take a look.
      Prices are non-negotiable, so don't ask!

      Be sure to email me off-list.

      Cash or Check only, for pick up at UG on Saturday. No PayPal, please.

      Preference will go to people who order more games, but your speedy
      reply is appreciated. Sorry for the short notice!

      $20 Games
      =================
      Antiquity -- played once, missing one chit
      Goa (Rio Grande) -- new in shrink
      1861 Railways of the Russian Empire -- new in shrink
      Whiskey Settlers (missing bottle of whiskey but otherwise complete)
      Eclipse -- played twice; complete

      $10 Games
      =================
      All the $10 items are SPI games in sealed bubble packs:
      - The Ardennes Offensive
      - Battle for Stalingrad
      - Blitzkrieg Module System
      - The Campaign for North Africa
      - Napoleon at War: Four Battles

      $5 Games
      =================
      QuackShot motorized game -- missing one arrow
      Roads and Boats &Cetera expansion -- unopened
      Loopin' Louie (original large German edition) -- 2 extra chicken tokens
      Funkenschlag (original ed) -- played once, but map is clean
      Foppen (new in shrink)

      $FREE$ to a Good Home
      =================
      Alea magazine with Civ Eastern Expansion Map
      Paperback book "Dice Games Properly Explained" by R. Knizia

      Thanks,

      matt
    • Pitt Crandlemire
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2012
        Matt,

        I'd like the following:

        > $20 Games
        > =================
        > Antiquity -- played once, missing one
        > Eclipse -- played twice; complete

        > $5 Games
        > =================
        > QuackShot motorized game -- missing one arrow
        > Roads and Boats > &Cetera expansion -- unopened
        > Loopin' Louie (original large > German edition) -- 2 extra chicken tokens

        > $FREE$ to a Good Home
        > Alea magazine with Civ Eastern Expansion Map

        Thanks.

        Pitt
      • Richard Pakpreo
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2012