Rightgames - Games from Russia at UG18

  • Adam Smiles
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      Rightgames is a Russian game company that has published games since 2002. This summer they released 4 of their games in English. They have sent me a copy of each games so that their games are available for everyone to try at Unity Games.

      The titles are:
      Potion-making: Practice
      Evolution: The Origin of species
      The Enigma of Leonardo
      The Kingdoms of Crusaders

      Not sure if the games will be with my personal stack or if they will be available at the Front Desk. But they will be at Unity Games for anyone who is interested in trying them.

      -Adam