RE: [Unity_Games] Re: tables?

  • Adam Smiles
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2012
      The 6 foot tables are assembled end to end. So they are essentially 4 rows of 12 foot long tables. Not sure how wide they are. We aren't going to be rearranging tables. We're going to do everything we can to squeeze as many tables and chairs into the space we have. And we're going to need all the space we have, as our attendance numbers continue to grow.

      If the width of the table is enough then great. If not, hopefully one of the round tables will work. If there's no table space that will work, you can probably set up the game on the floor.