All Thigs Catan Auction on Ebay

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2012
      This is a selfish self promotion on my present Ebay auction that ends Wednesday containing numerous lots with the theme they all have to do with Settlers of Catan. New, old, American and foreign. All good stuff - take a look. Free transport for pick up at Unity Games on Saturday. My Ebay name is kamf. Any questions send me an email. Thanks.
      Charlie Faella