FS: Unity Games XVIII Edition

  • Craig Massey
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 26, 2012
      The annual winter shelf cleaning exercise is upon us.  Games are all complete and very good condition unless otherwise specified.  Please feel free to make an offer on multiple games - on on single games if you feel my suggested sale price is a bit too high.  The goal is to free up space and find good homes for these games.

      Still trying to clean off a significant amount of shelf space.  Lots of great deals and I'm even more amenable to make deals, especially for multiple games so please feel free to make any reasonable offers, especially for multiple games. Games will be sold on a first come first served basis.  I will be at Unity Games from opening until early evening.

      Happy Shopping

      $25+
      $30 History of the World - Gibson's
      $?? Heroscape Collection  - I'm not sure how to price this.  I have the Rise of the Valkyrie master set along with the Volcarren Wasteland set that was a Toys-Us-Exclusive and the Fortress of the Archkyrie.  There may be another small expansion in there as well, but these are the big things.  The original master set has gotten pricey along with the Wastelands.  I'm not looking to hit the jackpot here so make me a fair offer and the whole lot can be yours.  One small note - the dragon figure in the basic set has a few teeth marks from an enthusiastic lab puppy.
      $25 Kontor - Goldsieber (includes Spiele Aus Timbuktu Expansions for 3-4 players, Die Egriegniskarten, Das
      Aktionstafeln, and Das Exportlager from Goldsieber - these are harder to get)
      $30 Rheingold - Jumbo
      $30 - Taj Mahal - Rio Grande/Alea - This is the first edition from Rio Grande - not the reprint.  It comes with the extra set of white palaces - the cards show significant wear from a game that has been played over a dozen times).
      $?? Samurai Swords - Milton Bradley - Another game that I'm not sure how to price.  Make an offer.
      $30 Terra Turrium - Kosmos

      $20
      Africa - Rio Grande Games
      Anno 1452 - Piatnik - game comes with paste ups of English cards.  The original German cards are still there unplayed.
      History of the World - Gibson's
      Battlestar Galactica - Fantasy Flight
      Italia - Phalanx Games
      Kingsburg - Fantasy Flight Games
      Krieg und Frieden - TM Spiele
      Members Only - Blatz
      Wellington - GMT Games

      $10
      Barbarossa - Kosmos (comes with extra clay)
      Borneo - dv Giochi (sealed)
      Cardcasonne - Rio Grande Games
      Europa 1945 - 2030 - Eurogames
      Kings & Things - Pegasus Spiele
      Palmyra - EG Spiele
      Pony Express - Abacus (sealed)
      Stonehenge
      - Blatz
      Trainsport:Austria - Winsome Game (tube edition - game is in very good condition, but
      there are a few small bite marks from a game of chase the dog to get the game back)
      Ticket to Ride Switzerland
      Tutanchamun - Amigo
      On the Underground - Rio Grande Games
      Viva Pamplona - FX Schmid
      Wings of War - Dawn of War

      $2
      5ive Straight
      Campanile - Blatz
      Control Nut
      Dancing Dice - Mayfair Games
      Drahtseilakt - ASS
      Ebbe & Flut - Adlung
      Mamma Mia - Rio Grande (buy with Sole Mio for $3)
      Gargon - Rio
      Grande Games
      Guillotine - Wizards of the Coast
      Johnny Controletti - FX Schmid
      Sole Mio Rio Grande - (buy with Sole Mio for $3)
      Spielbox - German issue which contains the small Thurn & Taxis expansion Der Kurier der Furstin
      Titus - Adlung Spiele
      Winhard - Adlung Spiele
      Vom Kamp Bis Kairo - Adlung Spiele

      Craig W. Massey
      cwmassey@...

    • Asher
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 27, 2012
        Hi Craig,

        I'm interested in Africa if it is still available. I'll be at UG all day. Cash on delivery I assume?

        Thanks,

        Asher Diamant
        (adiamant on BGG)

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Craig Massey <cwmassey@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > there are a few small bite marks from a game of chase the dog to get the game back)
        > Ticket to Ride Switzerland
        > Tutanchamun - Amigo
        > On the Underground - Rio Grande Games
        > Viva Pamplona - FX Schmid
        > Wings of War - Dawn of War
        >
        > $2
        > 5ive Straight
        > Campanile - Blatz
        > Control Nut
        > Dancing Dice - Mayfair Games
        > Drahtseilakt - ASS
        > Ebbe & Flut - Adlung
        > Mamma Mia - Rio Grande (buy with Sole Mio for $3)
        > Gargon - Rio
        > Grande Games
        > Guillotine - Wizards of the Coast
        > Johnny Controletti - FX Schmid
        > Sole Mio Rio Grande - (buy with Sole Mio for $3)
        > Spielbox - German issue which contains the small Thurn & Taxis expansion Der Kurier der Furstin

      • Craig Massey
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 27, 2012
          It is and its yours.  Cash is lovely - large unmarked bills please.

          Craig W. Massey
          cwmassey@...

          ________________________________
> [...]

          > there are a few small bite marks from a game of chase the dog to get the game back)
          > Ticket to Ride Switzerland
          > Tutanchamun - Amigo
          > On the Underground - Rio Grande Games
          > Viva Pamplona - FX Schmid
          > Wings of War - Dawn of War
          >
          > $2
          > 5ive Straight
          > Campanile - Blatz
          > Control Nut
          > Dancing Dice - Mayfair Games
          > Drahtseilakt - ASS
          > Ebbe & Flut - Adlung
          > Mamma Mia - Rio Grande (buy with Sole Mio for $3)
          > Gargon - Rio
          > Grande Games
          > Guillotine - Wizards of the Coast
          > Johnny Controletti - FX Schmid
          > Sole Mio Rio Grande - (buy with Sole Mio for $3)
          > Spielbox - German issue which contains the small Thurn & Taxis expansion Der Kurier der Furstin

        • Mark Goodwin
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 27, 2012
            I pm'd you, but to be sure I'd like to take Kingsburg ($20) and Guillotine ($2) off your hands. I'll be there all day into early evening.

            ------------------------------------
            Nothing real can be threatened.
            Nothing unreal exists.
            ------------------------------------

          • Terry Egan
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 30, 2012
              Hi All,

              Almost as big a tradition as Unity Games is my annual sale accompanying the event. Well, maybe not. But nevertheless, it's time for Terry’s
              annual game sale.with delivery to Unity Games on Saturday! Everything below is complete, in very nice condition and in English
              unless otherwise noted. I will consider offers, especially if you are inquiring
              about multiple games. I also will consider trade offers (you can see my want list on my profile under the user name Terry Egan at boardgamegeek.com). Paypal (as long as you use an existing balance rather than credit card and mark the transaction personal to avoid fees) and personal checks are acceptable forms of payment, but cash at UG is much preferred. I will be at UG all day, so you'll have plenty of time to look over your purchases, and all are returnable if you're unhappy for any reason.

              If you are interested in a purchase, please remember to reply directly to me at cardsharp_100(at)yahoo.com rather than the whole UG mailing list.

              Thank you for taking a look!

              -Terry

               The Big Stuff

              Elfenroads - $250 - Very good condition, with light shelf wear at
              corners/edges. Complete and excellent components. Number 21 in the limited
              edition of 1,200. Signed by author in red under his name on cover (just Alan R.
              Moon, no other inscription).
              Lexio - $150 - White tile edition.
              Heroscape Expansion Set: Utgar's Rage- $75 - Three of the four small
              expansions in the Utgar's Rage expansion set” 1) Heroes of Barrenspur - figures
              and cards in excellent condition. Set includes Sir Denrick, Me-Burq-Sa,
              Khosumet the Darklord and Krug. 2) Minute Men & Wolves - new in original
              package. Set includes 4th Massachusetts Line, Anubian Wolves and two sand
              tiles. 3) Knights & The Swog Rider - figures and cards in excellent
              condition. Set includes Swog Rider and Knights of Weston.

              $60 Games

              Attacktix Battle Figure Game: Star Wars - All four mega-figures (Boga,
              AT-RT, Republic Gunship and Jabba the Hutt), new in original packaging, as well
              as 5 sealed booster packs from Series 4.
              Descent: The Well of Darkness
              Mush - Very slight shelf wear at corners/edges. Number 857 of 1,200.
              StarCraft: The Board Game - Excellent condition save for a tiny bit of
              clear tape at the bottom of one corner where a split had started.

              $50 Games

              Goa - This is the much nicer RGG/English edition printed in Germany
              rather than the one printed in China. Currently OOP, although a revised edition
              is planned.
              Heroscape Expansion Set: Raknar's Vision - Heroes of Lindesfarme: Out
              of original packaging but cards and figures are unplayed/like new. The two
              dragons have not been assembled.
              Heroscape Expansion Set: Volcarren Wasteland- New/Sealed.
              Tal der Konige - Very good condition. Box has light shelfwear and a
              couple of small dings, but is solid and in overall good shape. Components are
              in excellent condition.

              $45 Games

              Nexus Ops - New/sealed. This is the original Hasbro edition with the translucent
              critters.
              PitchCar - Missing 2 of 10 long rails (has all 6 short rails). I have
              substituted 4 short rails that together are essentially the same length as the
              2 missing long ones. Otherwise complete and in excellent condition.

              $40 Games

              Alien Frontiers - First edition. Comes with two copies of the "Mind
              Control Helmet" promo card. And yes ... this has the bonus rocket ship
              score tokens! I
              Ticket to Ride - Includes Ticket to Ride: Mystery Train Expansion and
              the Ticket to Ride: USA 1910 Expansion.

              $35 Games
              Elfengold - Light shelf wear at corners/edges. Number 768 of 1,200.
              Marracash - Like new; unpunched and unplayed! German edition (no English
              edition was ever printed).
              StarCraft: Typhon Promotion - New/sealed.
              Valley of the Mammoths - Unpunched and unplayed; excellent condition
              inside and out.
              Railways of the World (Rails of Europe is listed below for $18. Buy
              both and save $6 off the combined price).

              $30 Games

              Take it to the Limit

              $27
              Imperial 2030  - In Shrinkwrap

              $25 Games

              Pirate's Cove
              Way Out West

              $22 Games
              PitchCar Mini Extension
              Imperial 2030

              $20 Games

              Anachronism - I have the following new/sealed warrior packs for trade.
              Series 1: Herakles, Milo De Croton. Series 2: Hua Mulan, Khutulun, Kublai Khan,
              SrQT The Scorpion King, Richard The Lionheart, Alfred the Great. Series 4: Finn
              MacCumhaill, Cu Chulainn, Prinz Mikhail Skopin-Shuisky, Apranik, Te Raupraha,
              Kupe, Ariki Te Wherowhero. From Season 6: Anne Bonney, Black Bart, Sir Francis
              Drake, Burebista, Grainne Ni Mhaille, Michael the Brave, Mircea the Old, Mehmed
              II The Conqueror, Suleiman I The Magnificent, Selim I The Brave, Hugh Glass.
              From Series 7: Paris, Brutus, Hector, Judah Maccabee, Agamemnon, Menelaos.
              Opened but unplayed and in excellent condition, I have Achilles (Series 1)
              William Wallace (Series 3), Hernan Cortez (Series 5), Beyazid I The Thunderbolt
              (Series 6) and Theseus (Series 7). Nearly 40 different warriors in all. I will include
              rules and a play mat – everything you need to play!
              Quebec 1759
              Wat'n dat!? - This is the original German Wat'n dat!? edition. The word
              list in English is available for download on boardgamegeek.com.

              $18 Games

              PitchCar Mini Extension 2 Top box flap has a small tear; otherwise this
              is in excellent condition inside and out.
              San Francisco
              The End of the Triumvirate - In shrinkwrap
              Puerto Rico
              Rails of Europe (can be combined with Railways of the Word listed in the
              $35 games for a $6 discount)

              $15

              Age of Mythology: The Boardgame
              Santiago
              Battlecards: World Conflict; Western European Campaign; Starter Set
              (played once) plus Battlecards: World Conflict; Pacific Theatre; Starter Set
              (new in shrinkwrap).
              Njet!
              PitchCar Mini Special Long Straights

              $14 Games

              BattleLore: Goblin Skirmishers Specialist Pack - New in shrinkwrap.
              Sorry! Sliders
              Wizard- This is the 1978 magical
              dueling game by Metagaming, not the trick-taking game. This nearly 35-year-old
              game is in shrinkwrap and box is near-perfect condition.
              The End of the Triumvirate

              $12 Games

              Banque Fatale – German edition (no English edition was ever made). Game
              is completely language-independent.
              BattleLore: Earth Elemental - New in original blister pack.
              BattleLore: Hill Giant - New in original blister pack.
              Ferkelei -
              German/Schmidt edition (no English edition of this Knizia game was ever
              published). Game is completely language-independent.
              Die Glucksritter- Box is solid
              with little or no shelf wear, but does have a little bit of minor crushing
              along one side. Overall a nice copy of the game.
              HeroCard Orc Wars - Plus the Ranger expansion deck.
              Laguna - German/Queen edition (no English edition was ever printed).
              Game is completely language-independent.
              Tain - Paper cover is a bit frayed at one corner of box; otherwise,
              excellent condition inside and out.

              $10 Games

              Augsburg 1520
              Cannes: Stars, Scripts and Screena
              Corsairs
              Doge
              The Settlers of Catan 5-6 Player Extension - Mayfair Games 4th edition
              Fantasy Business - Like new; cards still in shrinkwrap.
              Heroscape Expansion Set: Orm's Return/Heroes of Laur: Out of original
              packaging, but cards and figures are unplayed and like new. Su-Bak-Na has not
              been assembled.
              Hey Waiter!
              Phoenicia
              Port Royal - Box has a few dings and minor flaws but is solid with no
              split corners. Components are in excellent condition; played exactly once.
              German/Queen edition (no English edition was ever published). Game is
              completely language-independent.
              Vabanque - German edition (no English edition was ever published). Game
              is completely language-independent.

              $8 Games

              Masons
              Mesopotamia
              Nuts! - Original Piatnik/German edition (no English edition was ever
              made). Game is completely language-independent.
              Rat Hot
              Ruse and Bruise
              Was sticht? - Original German edition (no English edition ever
              published).
              Zwergen Ziehen - Original German edition (no English edition ever
              published). Game is completely language-independent.

              $7 Games

              BattleLore: Epic BattleLore - New in shrinkwrap.
              Lotus
              Maya
              Odysseus - Box has a couple of very minor flaws but is solid with no
              splits. Almost no shelf wear. Game is unplayed, with cards still in shrinkwrap.
              Original German edition (no English edition ever published). Game is completely
              language-independent.
              Pool Position - Original German edition (no English edition ever
              published). Game is completely language-independent.

              $6 Games

              Myth: Pantheons - Like new; opened but unplayed.
              Tabula Rasa - Original German edition. Game is completely language-independent.
              Tricks

              $4 Games

              Am Fuss des Kilimandscharo
              Desert Bazaar
              Lord of the Rings: The Search
              Lunch Money
              New York, New York
              Nix fur Ungut! - German edition (no English edition ever published).
              Game is completely language-independent.

              $3 Games

              Alles oder Nichts - German edition (no English edition made). This
              game, which is basically the trick-taking Wizard with a scoring twist, is
              completely language-n eutral.
              Hispaniola - Original German edition. Game is completely language-independent.
              Johnny Controletti - Original German edition. Game is completely language-independent.
              Clocktowers
              Mutiny!- Very
              slight dishing on box top. Otherwise excellent condition inside and out.
              Rage - New Amigo/German edition. Game is completely
              language-independent. Like new; played exactly once.

              WARS Trading Card Game - Two sealed Incursion starters for trade:
              Maverick/Shi and Quay.

            • Terry Egan
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 2, 2012

                Hi All,

                A big thank you to everyone who took the time to look at my Unity Games sale list, and especially to those who make purchases. But more must go. The prices on EVERYTHING have been reduced!

[...]

                Elfenroads - $225 - Very good condition, with light shelf wear at
                corners/edges. Complete and excellent components. Number 21 in the limited
                edition of 1,200. Signed by author in red under his name on cover (just Alan R.
                Moon, no other inscription).
                Lexio - $140 - White tile edition.

                $55 Games

[...]

                $38 Games

                Alien Frontiers - First edition. Comes with two copies of the "Mind
                Control Helmet" promo card. And yes ... this has the bonus rocket ship
                score tokens! I
                Ticket to Ride - Includes Ticket to Ride: Mystery Train Expansion and
                the Ticket to Ride: USA 1910 Expansion.

                $32 Games
[...]

                From Series 7: Paris, Brutus, Hector, Judah Maccabee, Agamemnon, Menelaos.
                Opened but unplayed and in excellent condition, I have Achilles (Series 1)
                William Wallace (Series 3), Hernan Cortez (Series 5), Beyazid I The Thunderbolt
                (Series 6) and Theseus (Series 7). Nearly 40 different warriors in all. I will
                include rules and a play mat – everything you need to play!
                Wat'n dat!? - This is the original German Wat'n dat!? edition. The word
                list in English is available for download on boardgamegeek.com.

                $16 Games

                PitchCar Mini Extension 2 Top box flap has a small tear; otherwise this
                is in excellent condition inside and out.
                San Francisco

                $14

[...]

                $5 Games

                Tabula Rasa - Original German edition. Game is completely
                language-independent.
                Tricks

                $3 Games

                Am Fuss des Kilimandscharo
                Lord of the Rings: The Search
                New York, New York
                Nix fur Ungut! - German edition (no English edition ever published).
                Game is completely language-independent.

                $2 Games

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 2, 2012
                  Terry

                  I might be interested in Doge which I had at one point, but got rid of but I'm not really sure.  I'm really uncertain.  Of course this doesn't help you sell it does it.

                  Best,
                  Craig

                  Craig W. Massey
                  cwmassey@...