UG XVIII: Games Geeklist

  • Phil Alberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2012
      I have started a geeklist on boardgamegeek that shows games that people are
      either bringing to or requesting to play at Unity Games XVIII.

      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/101375/what-games-will-be-brought-to-ug-xviii

      You are encouraged to add items to this list.

      UG is less than 4 weeks away!!

      - Phil

      --
      Eastern MA Gaming
      http://www.unitygames.org/

      important, not the winning."
      - Reiner Knizia

    • E
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2012
        Seems like I always want to get involved in the math trade at events, and am never prepared. I'm prepared now, but haven't heard anything. Will there be one?

      • Dan Blum
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 8, 2012

          > Seems like I always want to get involved in the math trade at events, and am never prepared. I'm prepared now, but haven't heard anything. Will there be one?

          Jeff Michaud is running one:

          http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/99359/unity-games-18-no-ship-math-trade-woburn-ma

          The deadline to add items is next Sunday (1/15) at 11 PM.

          Dan Blum tool@...