Re: Important message from Zeppo

  • Bruce Heroux
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2012
      Dear Zeppo,
      I am sorry to hear of your daughter's illness.  I have had close friends both suffer and recover from cancer.  One thing that seems to be the cure is hope and positive mental attitude.  I am befriending you on facebook and will help you as much as I can.  When you ask God for help you just have to look around it might be right in front of you.  Some people pray and pray, but unless your chin is not up you won't see love and support right next to you.  I will pray for you and your beautiful little daughter. Send me a message on facebook and we'll gather some help, okay?

      Sincerely,
      Bruce Heroux