Re: [Unity_Games] Important message from Zeppo

  • Craig B
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2012
      My sincerest condolences on the terrible news.  I also have not heard of that tumor type.  My first reaction was that it was the same as I had (Osteosarcoma), but that tends to strike people older than her (usually the 12-25 range).  I will say that the Boston hospitals are amazing and helped me beat my cancer and I know they'll help Zoe beat hers too.

      Keeping you and Zoe in my thoughts.

      - Craig

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2012
        Dear Zeppo,
        I am sorry to hear of your daughter's illness.  I have had close friends both suffer and recover from cancer.  One thing that seems to be the cure is hope and positive mental attitude.  I am befriending you on facebook and will help you as much as I can.  When you ask God for help you just have to look around it might be right in front of you.  Some people pray and pray, but unless your chin is not up you won't see love and support right next to you.  I will pray for you and your beautiful little daughter. Send me a message on facebook and we'll gather some help, okay?

        Sincerely,
        Bruce Heroux