Auction Lists for Unity Games 18

  • orpheus314
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2012
      Hello All,
      I've been asked to post a message letting everyone know about the auction lists on BoardGameGeek for Unity Games 18. There are two lists, one for board games and one for all other games (video games, puzzles, etc)

      Here are the links:
      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/98109
      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/98153

      -Keith Corbino
    • Phil Alberg
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 2012
        I want to remind people about the UG 18 auction geeklists that are active
        on Boardgamegeek. The auctions conclude on Wed. 01-Feb. The boardgames
        auction contains over 400 items, many of which have no bids. I encourage
        you to take a look (see the links in the previous message).

        - Phil

        ...sent from my droid...
        On Jan 3, 2012 11:04 AM, "orpheus314" <keithalenc@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hello All,
        > I've been asked to post a message letting everyone know about the auction
        > lists on BoardGameGeek for Unity Games 18. There are two lists, one for
        > board games and one for all other games (video games, puzzles, etc)
        >
        > Here are the links:
        > http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/98109
        > http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/98153
        >
        > -Keith Corbino

      • Doug Orleans
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 20, 2012
          I just added a bunch of games to the UG 18 auction geeklist:
          http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/98109/page/19

          Starting bid $60:
          Dungeons & Dragons Fantasy Adventure Board Game + two expansions

          Starting bid $10:
          Cairo
          Castle Merchants
          Colosseum
          Dice Run
          Diceland (Kidult)
          Fifth Avenue
          Giganten
          Journey to the Center of the Earth
          Mall World
          Nautilus
          Sunken City
          Twixt

          Starting bid $5:
          20th Century Time Travel Card Game
          Atlanteon
          Auf Achse Das Kartenspiel
          Breakaway Rider
          Combit
          Desert Bazaar
          History’s Mysteries Card Game
          Hong Kong
          Honor of the Samurai
          Im Schatten des Sonnenkoenigs
          Jump Gate
          Mimic
          Mindtrap
          Monkeys on the Moon
          Strange Synergy
          Street Illegal
          Vampire Hunter
          War & Sheep

          Starting bid $0:
          Knock Out
          Level 3
          Shifti

          Thanks, Keith, for making the auction geek lists!

          --Doug