Next Framingcon February 24th - 26th in Framingham / Super Bowl Party Feb 5th

  • Muttstain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2012
      It's that time already. The next Framingcon gaming weekend will take place
      the weekend of February 24th - 26th in Framingham. As always, the event will
      feature a weekend of gaming, movies, food and more. The event starts Friday
      night at 7:30 and continues through Sunday night at midnight. Dinner is
      provided on Saturday night, and there is plenty of space for people who want to
      stay overnight.

      Framingcon is open to all members of FRAGS, Unity Games, MENSA, Meetup and
      other groups. More info will be posted soon, but if you really can't wait,
      feel free to email me.

      In addition, this year I will be hosting a Super Bowl party on February
      5th. We'll start at 5:30 with a pot-luck dinner. The game starts at 6:30.
      PLEASE RSVP for this event, as the first 14 people to confirm will get seats in
      the theater (I will also have about 4-6 temporary seats, and standing room
      available).

      That's it for now. Let's hope our final year is a good one (and that the
      Mayans were wrong...)

      -Matt