NESFA Open House Gameday on 1/7/12

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2011
      On behalf of NESFA, let me wish everyone a Happy New year filled with all the gaming you can handle.

      The next open house gameday at the clubhouse is on January 7th. 504 Medford St. in Somerville. Starts at 10am and ends no earlier than midnight.
      You can take the 80 and 89 bus lines (let you off at the door) or the 101 (lets you off a couple of blocks down in the square).
      Parking options are available. Email me if you want to drive in and I'll let you know.

      The club just got some new games including:

      Mousquetiars du Roy
      Innovation
      The Resistance
      Hinterlands

      Please note that there will not be an open house gameday in February. Three conventions and a ton of meetings that month. The gameday will, however, resume in March.

      Hope to see you there.