Re: All day Open Gaming this Saturday Dec 17), 1pm til 1am (or later)

  • Joe J. Rushanan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2011
      Yes, I will be there at 1 PM. AS jeff said, newcomers welcome. I will have
      some games with me, but if there is something special people want to play,
      they should bring it if they can (or ask me to; a lot of what I own is on
      BGG as jjrbedford).

      Note that this month Le Marshalate has its annual business meeting for
      about an hour starting around 7 PM. Just a warning since gaming will need
      to be suspended for that.

      JoeJ

      --
      Joe J. Rushanan "Board Gamers Never Are"