UG Charity Auction

  • cvonh
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2011
      Hi all,

      I'm helping run the charity auction again this year and want to invite people to donate, if they'd like. If you have a great game that's in great condition and would like to donate it, please drop me a line and I'll let you know if we can use it. All donated games need to be at UG by 10 AM. This year's charity is the Greater Boston Food Bank.

      Thanks,

      Constantine
    • gotohcote
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2011