BOGS (Bridgewater Open Gaming Session) this Friday, Dec. 9th

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2011
      The official announcement will be coming soon, but I thought I would post to let everyone know that we will have board gamers in attendance this week at Scholars in Bridgewater.
      We already have a quorum and more are always welcomed. Dave, the owners of Scholars, takes real good care of us and offers great discounts to people who attend BOGS.
      Come on down and play some games with the friendly gamers of BOGS! Hope to see you there this Friday!!

      ScottH.