Walking Dead Board Game at TnT Dec 10th

  • ToysNThings Danvers
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2011
      Toys is demoing Cyrptozoic's new The Walking Dead Board Game. Based on the AMC television program of the same name, you can play as survivors or zombies. Create unexpected alliances to get back to camp alive, blasting zombies with shotguns or crossbows – or stalk your for...mer friends as a risen corpse.
      This easy-to-learn game includes two scenarios: Survival Mode and Team Game. Ever-dwindling resources make every decision "life or death", and as the
      supplies run out, the tension ramps up. Our first demo starts at 2PM and we'll run demos from 2PM until 8PM.

      For more info or to let us know you might be coming please visit our WDBG event page: http://www.facebook.com/ToysNThingsDanvers#!/events/222989064438678/

      Thanks,

      Toys N Things
      66 Maple