Day After Thanksgiving Board Games (Derry, NH), 11/25/2011, 11:30 am

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2011
      Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group

      Title: Day After Thanksgiving Board Games (Derry, NH)

      Date: Friday November 25, 2011
      Time: 11:30 am - 10:30 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 7 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Journey Church 5 Tinkham Avenue, Derry, NH
      Street: 5 Tinkham Ave
      City State Zip: Derry, NH
      Notes: After your done your shopping in the morning come and join us for the rest of the day playing board games. 11:30 am - 10:00pm Fridge and Microwave on site. We'll order pizza or subs for supper.

      (Entrance is around back.)

      Questions yeroceel(at)gmail.com

    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 2011