Unity Games Hotel Reservations

  • lyndashea
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2011
      I tried calling for hotel reservations at the Hilton and there is no record of a code or room block for our group on the first weekend in February. Back in September, I saw a post on BGG that Adam or someone else was just waiting for a callback on the code. Has this been resolved yet?
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2011
        On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 10:57 AM, lyndashea <lynda.shea@...> wrote:
        > I tried calling for hotel reservations at the Hilton and there is no record of a code or room block for
        > our group on the first weekend in February. Back in September, I saw a post on BGG that Adam or
        > someone else was just waiting for a callback on the code. Has this been resolved yet?

        Hi Lynda - most of the UG Steerage crew are up at Lobster Trap this
        weekend so you'll most likely get a response on Monday (tomorrow).

        :)

        -Dave