NESFA open house gameday on the 12th

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2011
      Hello everyone. Alas, I know, it's another short notice, and I do apologize.
      There's an open house NESFA gameday this Saturday (the 12th). The clubhouse is at 504 Medford Street in Somerville. The 80 & 89 bus lines stop directly in front of the clubhouse and the 101 lets you off further down the street.
      Please note that the city of Somerville has put up meters on the main road. They are $1/hour with a max of 2 hours.
      As always, start time is noon and it ends no earlier than midnight.
      Come on down and play the house games or bring your own (always willing to learn new games). Hope to see you there.