Re: [Unity_Games] UG XVIII: Volunteers needed to Teach Games

  • hotc@walterhunt.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2011
      > I am once again coordinating the Teaching Area. This is an area
      > where dedicated gamers teach popular games to anyone wishing to learn
      > them.

      Count me in and tell me what you want to have taught. I'm pretty well up
      to date.

      We've particularly enjoyed
      - Burgen von Burgund
      - London
      - Mercator
      - Pantheon
      - Pergamon
      recently, so if you'd like to do any of those, I can teach them. But as
      you know I can teach almost whatever you want - send me a list.

      Walter.

      --
      Walter H. Hunt
      hotc@...