Gameday at Battleground Games Plainville, MA, 10/12/2011, 12:00 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2011
      Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group

      Title: Gameday at Battleground Games Plainville, MA

      Date: Wednesday October 12, 2011
      Time: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Wednesday.
      Location: Battleground Games Plainville, MA
      Street: 25 Taunton St
      City State Zip: Plainville, MA 02376
      Phone: 508-316-1195
      Notes:
      All-day play at Battleground games. We start about noon and go till 10pm. We'll break for dinner about 5pm. Join us at any time. Open gaming for new and experienced players. We meetup the second Wednesday of the month.