Clearing out the closet

  • Josh Bluestein
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2011
      I have a stack of games that I need to move out of the house, and I'd
      vastly prefer to see them go to someone local.

      I'm not attaching prices to any of these. If something interests you,
      email me (and not the list, please) and make me an offer. Some things
      are obviously worth more than others...but generally I'm willing to
      make a deal.

      Whatever games aren't spoken for in a week's time will be offered to a
      wider audience...after that, who knows? eBay? (shudder). Please
      spare me that particular unpleasantness.

      Anyway, here they are:

      Thunderstone: Base set + Wrath of the Elements (AEG), combined into
      the Wrath box. Also includes the Dwarves promo cards.

      Fowl Play (R&D)

      Rigatoni Intriganti (Glucksritter)

      1830 (Avalon Hill)

      Priests of Ra (Rio Grande) -- still in shrinkwrap

      Ra: The Dice Game (Rio Grande)

      Battle Lore (Days of Wonder)

      Kings Cribbage (Winning Moves)

      Nanuuk! (Bambus)

      Arabana-Ikibiti (Bambus)

      Familienbande (Winning Moves)

      Wettstreit der Baumeister (Kosmos)

      Silk Road (Z-Man)

      Hoax (Eon)

      Railroad Dice 2 (Wasssertal)

      Manifest Destiny (GMT)

      Fantasy Pub (Mind the Move)

      Das Grosse Fressen (Spiele aus Timbuktu)

      The Motherlode of Sticky Gulch (Dogtown)

      Shit! (Adlung)

      Super Exciting Cheapass Collection: Fightball: Wildcats vs. Cruisers,
      Fightball: Cavaliers vs. Team Sport, Fightball: Aztecs vs. The Dark,
      Cube Farm, Nexus, Agora, Light Speed, Steam Tunnel, Change!, Gold
      Digger