Porter Square Gaming CANCELLED This week.

  • Felix Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2011
      Hi Everybody...

      I'm truly sorry. But I have to cancel PSG this week due to unforeseen
      tickets that have been gifted to me. I do try to keep my schedule clear
      so that I don't cancel game nights very often but sometimes I don't have
      full control over when things happen when. We'll be back in two weeks so
      our schedule doesn't change. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

      Felix

      * Sent to: Unity Games, Patrick S, Patrick M, Matt L, Josh, Elisa,
      Nate, Cara, Kristi, Lauren, Mel, Adam, Jess S, Rachel, Amy S, Jess K,
      Stephen, Bill, Doug, Julia, Mike S, Chris, Joye, Evan, Trey, Amanda,
      Diana, Jason W, Kevin, Joseph, Alyssa, Matthew G, Mark B, Don N, Andy,
      Sarah, Matt S, Lisa, Andrew, Greg, Randy, Cy, Rick L, Rob F, Bo C, Don
      M., David H, Diana M, Wes, Ben Mc, Carl C, Phil N, Aaron, Alison C, Joel
      F, Juan, Ted V, Oliver, Kai, Grant, Eric, Ata, Greg, Chris, Will, Scott
      N. E-mail me if you want to start or stop receiving these messages.