Unity Games XVIII - Saturday Feb 4, 2012

  • Adam Smiles
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2011
      Unity Games is back and better than ever with another phenomenal all-day gaming event. The 18th Unity Games event will be held Saturday February 4, 2012. We're back at the Woburn hotel. It's worked well for the past 3 years, and it's still in business!!

      The UG website is updated with all the information you need about Unity Games 18, including how to pre-pay for the event and a link to pay by paypal.

      Event Details and Prepay Info: http://www.unitygames.org/ugxviii/ugxviii.htm

      Help us out and save yourself some money by pre-paying for the event.

      If your local game group has a group of people who are interested in attending UG18, but don't have access to paypal, please contact me and we'll see about finding a pre-pay collector for your group.

      -Adam
      http://www.unitygames.org

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 23, 2011
        I'll be there! Hoping to entice a few people to play RPGs as well :)

        -Dave

      • Jeremy Goldberg
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 23, 2011
          Great news! It has been a great location for the event.

          I live in the Boston area - but I would consider spending Friday at the hotel and getting a room. Who else is interested in unofficially adding gaming time on  Friday?

          Jeremy