Next Unity Games Con?

  • Jeremy Goldberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 17, 2011
      I eagerly look forward to the next Unity Games Con, but my school year calendar is filling up fast!

      What is the progress towards a date so I can keep that date open?

      Thanks!

      Jeremy

    • Adam Smiles
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 19, 2011
        We have a date in mind. When we have a signed contract with the hotel, we will announce the date publicly. Hopefully this will happen in the next week or so.

        -Adam

        > To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
        > From: tevacircus@...
        > Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 09:37:50 -0700
        > Subject: [Unity_Games] Next Unity Games Con?
        >
        > I eagerly look forward to the next Unity Games Con, but my school year calendar is filling up fast!
        >
        > What is the progress towards a date so I can keep that date open?
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Jeremy

      • Jeremy Goldberg
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 21, 2011
          Any news? Last email I saw about this was over a month ago.

          Thanks,
          Jeremy

          ________________________________
          We have a date in mind. When we have a signed contract with the hotel, we will announce the date publicly. Hopefully this will happen in the next week or so.

          -Adam

          > To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
          > From: tevacircus@...
          > Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 09:37:50 -0700
          > Subject: [Unity_Games] Next Unity Games Con?
          >
          > I eagerly look forward to the next Unity Games Con, but my school year calendar is filling up fast!
          >
          > What is the progress towards a date so I can keep that date open?
          >
          > Thanks!
          >
          > Jeremy

        • Tery Noseworthy
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 21, 2011
            Hi Everyone,

            The Official Announcement will be made as soon as everything is ready, Stay
            tuned!

            Tery Noseworthy

            On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 8:37 AM, Jeremy Goldberg <tevacircus@...>wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Any news? Last email I saw about this was over a month ago.
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Jeremy

            "It was a dark and stormy nightmare." -Neil Gaiman