  • Caedes
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2011
      Hello all,

      I've recently moved to Manchester, NH and I'm trying to get plugged into a few good gaming groups. Upon a time, I used to game with some of you at Your Move Games on Mondays (2003). But then I went to visit family for the holidays and came back to find YMG closed on Monday nights and the group scattered to the suburbs. Well, anyway I'm back in the area, and more importantly I have a car.

      I look forward to meeting with you and attending future events. If you're curious about who I am and what I'm in to, here's my BGG profile: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/user/discoking7.

    • Michelle Scott
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17, 2011
        There are two groups in the area on MeetUp that I have been to and enjoy:

        http://www.meetup.com/New-England-Gamers/

        http://www.meetup.com/Milford-Board-Card-Games/

        Michelle