Re: Gameday at Battleground Games Plainville, MA, 8/10/2011, 12:00 pm

  • rhk_1
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2011
      Want to thank everyone for coming out today. I counted 18 players with 15 playing at one time. Looking forward to the next gathering 9/14.

      Got to play Ra the Dice Game, Days of Steam, Ace of Aces, 7 Wonders, Agriola with the Gamers deck, Vegas Showdown, Auction Junction and finally Alien Frontiers.

      Rob