Re: [Unity_Games] MVGA session - Open to All, 8/4/2011, 7:00 pm

  • Raphael Lehrer
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2011
      I will have sporadic access to email between now and August 9; but I
      will be checking as often as possible!

      On Aug 2, 2011, at 6:57 PM, Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      ----------

      ----------

    • redhill459@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2011
        I saw some preliminary reports of the World Boardgaming (section playing 18xx games) going on in Lancaster PA and it seems our MVGA regular Eric Brosius was involved in at least one game. I wasn't aware you guys liked 1800 type train games because you never play them when I've been there. I'm curious has anyone from MVGA, regular or not, acquired the new 1880 game (China)? Bill Brunton

        I will have sporadic access to email between now and August 9; but I
        will be checking as often as possible!

        On Aug 2, 2011, at 6:57 PM, Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        ----------

        ----------

        > Reminder from:
        >
        > Unity_Games Yahoo! Group
        >
        > Title:
        >
        > MVGA session - Open to All

        > Thursday August 4, 2011
        > Time:
        >
        > 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
        > Repeats:
        >
        > This event repeats every week.
        > Next reminder:
        >
        > The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 2 minutes.
        > Notes:
        >
        > Merrimack Valley Gamers Assoc. sessions at the Masonic Hall in
        > Holliston. See the doc file in the files area for directions.
        >
        > And contact Walter Hunt with questions.

        > Edit reminder options
        > Copyright © 2011 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service
        > | Privacy Policy

        =

      • brosiuse
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2011
          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, redhill459@... wrote:

          > I saw some preliminary reports of the World Boardgaming (section playing 18xx games) going on in Lancaster PA and it seems our MVGA regular Eric Brosius was involved in at least one game. I wasn't aware you guys liked 1800 type train games because you never play them when I've been there. I'm curious has anyone from MVGA, regular or not, acquired the new 1880 game (China)? Bill Brunton

          Bill, unfortunately I haven't made it to MVGA in several months because of conflicts, but I am still aiming to come.

          As far as I know, no 18XX has been played at MVGA in the 9 years I've been going. I re-learned 18XX in the past year (especially 1846, which I love,) but haven't played it there. It's my general impression that MVGA doesn't have 18XX fans, but I may be wrong.

          I have 1880 and have enjoyed my first two plays.
          Eric
        • Frankie V
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 8, 2011
            Hi,
            I am new to the group and would love to play 18xx.

            - Frank