New Tuesday night movie event /Preliminary info for October gaming weekend

  • Muttstain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2011
      I have had a few requests to run a movie night in the theater, so I will be
      doing that starting this Tuesday night. Initially, I will plan to do it
      every week (for now on Tuesdays), but depending on the response I may cut back
      or movie it to Fridays.

      So that I do not bother everyone on the list, if you want to be included in
      the mailings for THIS EVENT only, please let me know.

      We can go one of a few ways - We can vote on the movie in advance, I can
      pick the movie in advance, or we can discuss it once everyone is here. My
      choice is to have the movie(s) picked out ahead of time and I will email the
      list. If you want to see the movie, feel free to come. For this week only, I
      will select a handful of choice that I want to see and we will VOTE on Tuesday.

      In the meantime, I am looking at Columbus Day weekend (October 8th-10th)
      for the next weekend gaming party. If anyone wants to veto that weekend,
      please let me know soon.

      Also, I am still looking for a housemate starting September 1st. $500/month
      inclding utilities gives you full run of the house and theater. If you or
      someone you know may be interested, please let me know ASAP.

      -Matt