Lovecraft LARP - Aug 12-14 - Sign Up before the pre-reg Jul 30 discount expires!

  • harald@yeoldecommons.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2011
      Dear friends and fellow LARP enthusiasts!

      Zombies have come and gone – now it is time for the woods of New England to reveal another dark secret.

      The Lovecraft LARP – August 12-14 – is coming up fast. Sign up by Jul 30 to take advantage of the discounted event fee!

      Visit the site, download the rulebook and sign up to play at

      http://www.cthulhularp.com

      We are also open to add some more NPCs, if you’d rather.

      Additionally, if you sign up by Jul 31 and mention “Cthulhu Rising” in your registration, we will give you $10 off any food / drink purchases. See – it pays to read the whole e-mail!

      Please send any questions to register@...

      Thanks!

      Harald

      Ye Olde Commons