Game Keeper - Pawtucket - open today 7/15 till 6pm-ish

  • danger-mouse@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15 11:56 AM
      Just got back from there, according to Larry everything is "20 - 50% off". He's still got a decent selection of games so head on over and check it out and say good-bye to Larry while you're at it.

      He's been around for 30+ years helming the Game Keeper. Back when I went to La Salle in the early 80's I used to stop in between buses at the Arcade in Providence just to see all of the games he had on the shelves. It was like a wonderland, heheh. Sad to see him go.