BOGS Bridgewater Open Gaming Session , 7/15/2011, 7:00 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2011
      Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group

      Title: BOGS Bridgewater Open Gaming Session

      Date: Friday July 15, 2011
      Time: 7:00 pm - 3:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Scholars'
      Street: 35 Central Square
      City State Zip: Bridgewater MA 02324
      Phone: 508 279 1712
      Notes: Off street free parking in lot behind the store. Entrance to back parking lot is between the florist and gas station.

    • pizio.gaming
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2011
        The plan is that we are going to attempt a quorum this week. Since SNEW got
        moved up a week to accommodate SNEWfest BOGS got push back a week. So come
        out Friday and play a game or two.

        Scott Pizio

        -- Edgar Allan Poe