I want you to play Hull Breach!

  • Zeppo Young
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8 3:52 PM
      The Hull Breach!(C) CCG is a science-fiction based card game. Using
      collectable cards in a customizable format with 10 sided dice, Hull Breach!
      Commanders (players) use their Station, Ships, and Marines to exact their
      will upon opposing Commanders. Developed by a veteran of several tours in
      Iraq and several long time friends who are gamers and history buffs, we have
      a very unique play style, tactics, and an epic storyline. I would urge you
      to visit, www.hullbreachccg.com, go to the "Print Rules" button and download
      a pdf copy of the rulebook for your review.

      "Like" us on Facebook and see our events calender. We have multiple
      upcoming demo's and tournaments in the near future. Let the developers
      teach you how to play Hull Breach!

      --
      Zeppo Young, CMO
      NSB Games, Inc