Lovecraft LARP - Aug 12-14

  • harald@yeoldecommons.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2011
      Dear friends and fellow LARP enthusiasts!

      Please forgive another intrusion into your in box. I realize we just sent you one about the Zombie game.

      But we would like to let you know about another one-shot LARP – August 12-14. We do not want you to be bored this summer, you see!

      Visit the site, download the rulebook and sign up to play at

      http://www.cthulhularp.com

      We are also open to add some more NPCs, if you’d rather.

      Please send any questions to register@...

      Thanks!

      Harald

      Ye Olde Commons