Re: [Unity_Games] new gamers in Waltham

  • Zeppo Young
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 18, 2011
      I live out in webster and love to play CoC...I'd be interested in playing...

      --
      Zeppo Young
      Namaste massage & Bodywork

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 18, 2011
        Cool... Webster looks to be an hour away though, which is too far for us to
        drive... I suppose we could play an email campaign?

        Kat

        On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 5:02 AM, Zeppo Young <zeppo.young@...> wrote:

        > I live out in webster and love to play CoC...I'd be interested in
        > playing...
        >
        > On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 12:57 AM, kattow88 <kattow88@...> wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > Hi all,
        > >
        > > We are two gamers new to the Boston area, and we are looking for some
        > > people to play board games with, and particularly to play Call of Cthulhu
        > > and old WoD Mage. We are 22 and 23, Kat and Luke, living in Waltham, just
        > > moved from Wisconsin.
        > >
        > > :D hope to play with you soon
        > >

        > --
        > Zeppo Young
        > Namaste massage & Bodywork
        > (774) 482-0592

        > Groups Links

      • Zeppo Young
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 19, 2011
          yea, its far but I work in Natick, which isn't as far...

          On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 8:23 PM, Kat Tow <kattow88@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Cool... Webster looks to be an hour away though, which is too far for us to
          > drive... I suppose we could play an email campaign?
          >
          > Kat
          >

          > On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 5:02 AM, Zeppo Young <zeppo.young@...>
          > wrote:
          >
          > > I live out in webster and love to play CoC...I'd be interested in
          > > playing...
          > >
          > > On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 12:57 AM, kattow88 <kattow88@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > > **
          > > >

          > > > Hi all,
          > > >
          > > > We are two gamers new to the Boston area, and we are looking for some
          > > > people to play board games with, and particularly to play Call of
          > Cthulhu
          > > > and old WoD Mage. We are 22 and 23, Kat and Luke, living in Waltham,
          > just
          > > > moved from Wisconsin.
          > > >
          > > > :D hope to play with you soon
          > > >

          > > --
          >
          > > Zeppo Young
          > > Namaste massage & Bodywork
          > > (774) 482-0592

          > > Groups Links

          Zeppo Young
          Namaste massage & Bodywork
          (774) 482-0592

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 21, 2011
            Ok, cool, Natick isn't too far. I'll let you know once I get something set
            up :D

            Kat